Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No parking hassles!

I used to ride the bus to work 25 years ago when I lived in Fountain City. It was very convenient because the bus went by my house, and the people were very friendly. I was very sad when a new job took me across town and I could not ride any longer. We have since moved to the Gibbs area and I am working at UT. Although the bus does not come to Gibbs, I was thrilled to learn about the Halls Express. I have just a 10 minute drive to Halls in the morning and then I can relax and enjoy the ride. The bus drops me off right in front of my building and I don’t have to pay parking fees on campus. Once again the people are great. I love not having to deal with the traffic and the high gas prices. I figure I am saving at least $1,500 a year by riding the bus to work. We would love to see more people taking the Halls Express – even if it is just 3 days a week, think how much YOU would save.

No comments: